Dear Residents of the Rancho Viejo Only,
If you are 65 years of age or older (as directed by Cameron County, no exceptions)and are interested in receiving a voucher for the COVID-19 vaccine, please call (956) 350- 4093 or send us an email with your name, DOB, address and contact information ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org We will also pre-register by phone during regular business hours. We will continue to compile a listing of interested residents for a vaccine voucher in the event that the Town is granted future round of voucher distributions.
The Town of Rancho Viejo will issue a limited number of vaccination vouchers tomorrow, Thursday, January 28, 2021, at 10a.m. on Angelitas Ave (rear entrance to RVPD) until all vouchers are issued . We will ONLY issue vouchers to Rancho Viejo residents, and residents must be 65 years of age and older. Older residents will be given preference. Residents will need to provide a government-issued identification and proof of a Rancho Viejo address.
The vaccination clinic is scheduled for the Friday, Jan. 29, from 6a.m. to 12 noon, at the Los Fresnos Fire Department, located at 100 Rodeo Dr., Los Fresnos, Texas 78566.
In order to be vaccinated at a Cameron County Public Health COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic:
- A picture ID will be required to verify the person requesting the voucher does meet the age criteria.
- Person’s name and date of birth must be written when issuing the voucher.
- The voucher and picture ID must be presented upon arriving at the vaccination Clinic.
- Voucher is non-transferrable
- Voucher is only valid for the day it is issued. No rain checks will be allowed.
- A copy of the COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form & Disaster Information Retention Consent Form must be provided with the voucher and must be presented when onsite for vaccination.
Additional copies of forms can be found at https://www.cameroncounty.us/publichealth/index.php/coronavirus/
CLICK HERE for Spanish Version