Rancho Viejo Police Department is now taking applications.
- “Servant Leader” Based Policing
- Supportive Citizens
- Competitive Salary
- Family Oriented Bedroom Community
Ranked Best in places to raise a family by niche.com
Ranked as a safe city by city-data.com
WE ARE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR POLICE OFFICER.
Starting Annual Salary: $42,000.00 TMRS plus: Holiday Pay, Vacation, Sick leave, & Medical
Applicants [Male or Female] must be a minimum of 21 years of age and must be licensed by the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement [TCOLE] as a peace officer.
Applicants must be able to pass all physical, mental, & background requirements set forth by TCOLE if over a 180 day break in service.
All applicants must be able to read & write English and must have at least a High School Diploma. College or Military Service preferred.
Personal History Statements SHALL be turned in no later than: 5:00 PM February 5th, 2021
at Town Hall, 3301 Carmen Ave Rancho Viejo, TX:
- If you have previously applied with RVPD in the last 12 months for police officer and denied employment, you are NOT eligible for this posting.
- If convicted of a Class B Misdemeanor in the last 10 years or of Family Violence of any type, you are NOT eligible for this posting.
- Shall present a valid driver’s license when turning in your application.
- Shall provide an official transcript if college preference is being sought.
- Shall provide an official DD-214 if military preference is being sought.
- Shall provide Proof of TCOLE certification.
The Town of Rancho Viejo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.