Sign Up Today
Help create a stronger community by signing up to receive Citizen, Business, and Neighborhood alerts. You’ll get information directly from Town Hall and the local law enforcement agency that impacts your community.
1. Click on the “Sign Up for Alerts” link.
2. Fill out the form and you’re done … then spread the word and invite your neighbors to join.
Instantaneous and proactive communication from the Town Hall and local law enforcement to you
The Alert Network allows the Town of Rancho Viejo to instantly update you about town meetings, crimes, emergencies and other important information.
All Alerts are delivered via e-mail and are also available via text message on your cell phone.
- Citizen Alerts inform all registered users of Town information and public safety concerns in your area. The Alerts contain information about meetings, crime trends, description of suspects, missing persons, as well as advice on personal safety, and how to safeguard property.
- Business Alerts are targeted to specific business types, so your business will receive information about issues that are pertinent to your business type.
- Case Alerts allow law enforcement to automatically disseminate information about open cases to all registered Citizen Observer users.
- Watch Group Alerts allow the Town Hall to send targeted alerts to specific neighborhoods with information concerning their immediate area.
Communication between the public and local law enforcement
Possibly the biggest benefit of the Alert Network is the way it makes possible communication between law enforcement and the public.
- The Town Hall and Police Department can update citizens on situations that require their attention.
- As the public learns about fugitives, missing persons and unsolved cases, you can provide tips directly to the Police Department.
Police Dept. Non-Emergency: 24/7 (956)350-9000
For emergencies dial 911